Tuesday 7 July 2009

The Meaning of Hunza

Hello,
Good after
noon,
Today i will
write about
the meaning
of Hunza.
Many people
thinks that
the word
Hunza is the
combination
of two wards.
One is Hun & onether is Za.The meaning of Hun is the Bow and
meaning of Za is Arrow.Mostly people thinks that the Hunza
valley is looks like the shape of Bow & Arrow.Therefore they
took the name Hunza.In burushaski language (the local language
of central Hunza) forBow and Arrow we called Huntsu niza.And
the Word Hunza is similar to that burushaski word.

11 comments:

  1. Hi... my name is hunza and i live in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO! My Name Is Hunza And I Was Live In Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is hunza and I live in islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is hunza and I live in islamabad

    ReplyDelete